Sunday, December 11, 2011

Ahhh LIFE....

It's little moments like this, a Sunday afternoon, a great Church service, napping children, reflecting on my week as I update my blog (that one is new), that make this life worth all the hardships.  I think I'll skip folding clothes and mopping the floor to just sit and type.  The week was so full of work, fun, Disney on Ice, and a birthday party, that I fell asleep at 7:30 last night.  With a little help from my husband, we put the boys down and he watched Hayden so I could pass out!

One of my very best friends celebrated her 31st birthday Friday night.  It was so great to see all my long time friends!

Holly, Me, Shannon, and Brandy


Me and Leslie



 Me and Holly


Courtney and I



Shannon has a beautiful home and beautiful Christmas decorations.  Her husband, Richard, had the biggest bonfire I've ever seen!  It was a fabulous time and I wish I could see all of them more often.  I'm so grateful for good times with good friends.



Speaking of great times with good friends....

Here is a quick pic of Hayden and some of her buds last weekend at Dean's Farm.  She and I joined our friends Courtney, Gina and Amanda with their girls and Nathan for a hayride to Santa's workshop!


What a week!  As Christmas gets closer so does the chaos!  Now I need to plan for Hayden's school and dance Christmas parties and a couple more parties for Spencer and I this week.  Lord, I pray for a safe and fun-filled week......

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you are blogging again! And how exciting that I made it into one of your posts! Love you and love your precious family!! -Shannon

    ReplyDelete