Thursday, December 15, 2011

Slow Down!!

It's Thursday and I'm pooped!  December has been one event after the other.  Put that on top of work and three kids and you have one exhausted mama!  I HAD planned to do so much this week and through the weekend, but I am stopping here (other than what we have planned at Church).  So I'll skip the other two "adult' parties and relax this weekend.


It was busy, but it was fun, fun.  I'm swamped with customers trying to get in before Christmas, so next week will be all work and no fun.  This past week, though, I was able to enjoy my kids and their (mainly Hayden's) activities.  I had to work on Monday, but Tuesday the boys and I accompanied Hayden and the rest of her pre-school as they sang for and made gingerbread houses with some of the residents at Spring Arbor, a local rest home.  It was so heart-warming to see the joy that our children brought to the wonderful residents living there.

My sweet little ones when we first arrived.



Hayden and her best buddy Ashlyn



Hylan and Hayden


Yummy candy canes!!
G (left) E (right)


Then today we gave the pre school a Christmas party, complete with Santa and all (although I have no pictures of Santa).  Hayden still won't go anywhere near Santa.

Making it snow!!

More snowflakes!!

The Christmas Tree decorated by the kids' handmade ornaments!


Sweet children!


Even though most of the week was hectic, it still went by way too fast.  I enjoy being able to be apart of Hayden's "little" events, even if they wear me out and make me too tired to participate in my own events!








No comments:

Post a Comment